Newly opened: Wendy's Restaurant at Jaya 1!!

Posted: 10 July 2008 by Lisa717 in Labels: ,
6

*Singing* Wendy..Wendy..Oh my dear Wendy..
This name sounds familiar la..oOooppss...sorry it's not any of my frenz' s name ya..It's a "fast food restaurant" name Wendy's!! Sounds sweet & warmth, don't ya think so??
.
.
.


.
.
.
This is the 3rd franchise in Msia which is located at Jaya 1, Section 13, Petaling Jaya & the important thing is it's just few blocks away from my Uni campus..haha..If I wanna have some fast food, I can go straight to find Wendy to feed my stomach rather than go to McD or KFC which is far away from my campus.
.
.
.
According to a consumer, Wendy's is well known for fresh custom made burgers, they cook on the spot, not pre-heated like McD or BK. [sources: Travel&Living]
.
.
.
So, if ya wanna know more about Wendy's Restaurant History. You may click >>Wikipedia to get more info.abt this newly opened fast food restaurant in Jaya 1!!
.
.
.
Com'mon, let's check it out how Wendy's looks like^^
.
.
.
This is how the "order & cashier counters" looks like^^
.
.
.
This is one of the side views- inside of the Wendy's Restaurant!!
I like the combination colors which comprise of Green & Brown^^
It makes me feel so natural & rejuvenate..
.
.
.While this is another side view^^
can you see any difference btw the previous view & this 1??
haha..I won't tell you..let you all analyze & discover it on your own~~
.
.
.
I took this from where I sat^^
Don't ya feel warmth to sit inside of Wendy's Restaurant??
.
.
.
Guess what, they provide smoking area too^^
I love it but it doesn't mean I smoke ya,
I just the love the ambience esp the plants around..
.
.
.
It's "makan/eating" time!!!
Here's what we have ordered^^
Can you see the wrapping paper foil that used to wrap the burger??
Doesn't it look different from the other fast food restaurants??
1st time I saw such wrapping paper foil lol..it's cool babe^^
.
.
.
haha..we're the so called-"Hungry Monsters"!!
From left: Ching & me~!~
wanna try our burgers??
Guess what, we were their 1st day customers^^
What a lucky day for us~~
.
.
.
Well, I did not shoot much pics at this time, but I will shoot more if I go there for the 2nd time.. Stay tune ya~
.
.
.
By the way, I've grabbed some pics from www.fooxion.com which is about Wendy's Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid as to show the comparison of the outlook btw Sunway franchise & the Jaya 1 franchise^^
.
.
.
hmm..the design of Wendy's in Sunway Pyramid is slightly different from the Jaya 1 lol..
.
.
.In Sunway franchise, it looks more classic & elegant while in Jaya 1 looks more funky & natural. It's only based on my analysis on the colors ^^
.
.
. This is one of their advertisements~
"Our burgers are square because we don't cut corners".
hmm..i m stil figuring what does it mean..
sorry, I'm poor in english..can any1 tell me what does it mean??
thx thx..
.
.
."Baked Potato-Cheese & Cheese Flavor"
This is very much different from the other fast food restaurants in Msia cz usually they serve mashed potato but in Wendy's they serve Fresh Baked Potato!!
Hope to try it next time..hmm..looks yummy^^
.
.
.
"3/4 pound Burger with Cheese"
Bow-wow!! looks delicious but not sure whether I can finish it or not..haha..
Wanna have a bite nez time!!
.
.
.
If you all feeling hungry rite now, don't hesitate to step your foot on Wendy's Restaurant doorstep ya!! After that, don't forget to leave some comment to tell me ya experience in tasting the yummy burger at Wendy's!!
.
.
.
Good day to all of you^^

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    yoyo... u really got introduce wendy's ah?? haha.. then i will b the first person to drop the comment la..hehe...

    u go sunway take the pic or u download from net? anyway, the burger really big le.. dunno can finish it or not...

    i will remember tat day, coz v r the first day customer who went there and it is the great opportunity for us. v very geng also, coz never plan de..hehe..

    i think next time i will go again there. the burger tat i eat not bad le...

  1. Anonymous says:

    Dear Stupiak,

    Yummy Yummy~ Look so nice ler...
    U ar~ Always go to eat nice food ler! Not invite me either!!! Dun care ar~ U owe me one meal... keke... Like this also can...

    The yogurt thing... I hvn't go ler! No time~ Hehe~ I think during my birthday... I'm going to thr~ Get some plan going on 1st~

    I want to thank you for the surprise ler~ Love you so much! Really surprice~ Thanks ham sap Joanne and Along Jac Jac! Love all of you and may our friendship stay forever and ever~

    Love,
    Nen Nen Pot

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to ching]:
    haha..welcome again to b the 1st person to leave comment at this post!! haha..

    abt the pic at sunway i took frm net geh..u think i m so dak han go sunway as to take pic oni..hehe..impossible la..

    yalolz..go there without planning really bring surprise to us wor..happi happi to be there with u ler..!!

    yupe..nez time we must go together ya!! muaks..

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to nen nen pot]:
    yalolz..like tat oso can..owe u some more!! haha..see how la..if i kena loteri sure spend u eat..bt its impossible cz i din buy loteri at all..wahahah

    hahaha..glad tat u like the surprise we gv to u!! yaya..frenship forever oOooo..muaks...

    hope ur dreams come true n stay healty always!!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wau, it look great for smoking area. I think I'll like that place. Haha...

  1. Lisa717 says:

    yawor..the smoking area damn nice..unfortunately i couldn't sit there..cz my health not allow me to sit at such place..if not i will die at early age..hehe..jk jk..touchwood~~

    hope we can go there together nez time ya..good day to u~!!~