My SNOWFLAKE storytelling~

Posted: 26 August 2009 by Lisa717 in Labels:
7

Since I was a little gal,
I wish I could grow up in foreign country
especially those Europe countries with 4 seasons^^
.
.
When talk about 4 seasons,
which season do you guys prefer??
.
.
Spring??
Summer??
Autumn??
Winter??
.
.
Well, personally I love Winter!!
Unfortunately, Malaysia has no 4 seasons >.<
.
.
.
[Lisa's Says]
I wonder that I could migrate to Europe with my family & spend my lifetime over there..
I wonder that I could have fun with my family members under the cold weather..
I wonder that I could watch the glittering snowflakes fall from the sky..
[End]
.
.
.
Even though I could not achieve my dream at this moment,
but there's place where I can enjoy "Snowflake" too^^
.
.
Let's check out the pic below:
.

.

.

.

.
Yeap yeap yeap~~~
It's Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert Secerts
where a place that you shouldn't miss!!
It's located at SS15, Subang^^
.

.

.
Here comes the factsheet of the
Snowflake's Bestseller^^
which pasted on the wall..
.

.

.
Ahhhaaaa....
Does this pic tempt u a lot???
Those lil~lil things called Taroball!!!
It's superb yummy+chewy too^^^
(sorry ya, i took this pic from the wall but not the original 1)
.

.

.
Alright,
here comes the Snowflake's Bestseller that I've ordered!!
There're Grass Jelly Ice + Taroballs which shown on the factsheet above~
This is a "Before" pic as there's sth coming up,
check out below:
.

.

.
This is the "After" pic where I poured the "sweetened milk" on it~~
The sweetened milk actually make the dessert sweeter^^
.
.
If you prefer light dessert,
you can choose not to pour the sweetened milk on it.
Rating: 4/5
.

.

.
~Soya Ice + Set E~
This is what my dada has ordered^^
.

.

.

The ingredients are:
Soya Ice + Set E:
Kidney Bean, Guai Lin Gou, Black Glutinous Rice & Pearl~
.
.
It tastes so natural+ refreshing!!
Between, it's a healthy dessert where
Kidney bean, Guai Lin Gou & Black Glutinous Rice are good for health~
Rating: 4/5
.

.

.
OMG~~
This is superb crowded!!
This shows that how famous is this place!!
There are even people standing to wait for others to leave!!
.

.

.
It was kinda surprised that I met my "siao za bo" on that day too!!
Muahahhaa..she's an intern at my existing company!!
.

.

.
Yeah~
A group pic with "siao za bo" & my dada^^
Thanks for making up my day!!!
.

.

.
That's all of my Snowflake storytelling~~
hahahhaha..
.
.
I really wish someday I could migrate to Europe countries~
Do pray for me so that my dream comes true ya^^
*grin*
.
.
Lastly,
if you cannot stop your saliva dropping from your mouth~
Do drive your way to Snowflake Dessert House
to the following address:
.
.
No. 61A, 1st Floor, Jln SS15/8A
47400 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.

View Larger Map

.
.
Tata everyone~~
Love you all!!
Muaksss ^.^


7 comments:

  1. Kuntong says:

    I love snowy ice.. xD

  1. I went there too..good, but too crowded..cannot lepak long there...while other waiting for seats...Sighh~~

  1. Normi says:

    eat too much ice can damage ur teeth. =)

  1. Lee says:

    Hi Lisa, why not apply to come live in Canada?
    a friend of ours (from KL) arrived here only 5 weeks ago, with 2 very young kids in tow.
    They love it!
    Her friend from KL too will be arriving to start a new life here in few months.

    And my niece with hubby and teen daughter arriving on or around Feb next year, to start a new life here.

    We have been here 22 years and love all 4 seasons, but best in the Fall....when Canada turns to gold.
    The trees changing colours and everywhere you go here in Ontario, you see yellows, reds and gold....and ducks flying overhead eading South to US to escape old man Winter's arrival.

    And December is beautiful with snow falling, and you doing your X'mas shopping....walking in the snow.

    Then there's the 4 seasons of fashions.....not forgetting the Winter boots, jackets....
    Lisa, come to Canada.

    Incidentally, overseas students upon completion of their studies will be allowed to apply for PR.
    Then you sponsor your parents and family gang here.

    Assure you, you'll love Canada!
    Best regards, you keep well, keep a song in your heat... from a Canadian, Lee.

    ps, name the foods we have it here.....

  1. vivien says:

    Seems like delicious

  1. Tammie says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Ken Wooi says:

    i never heard of taroballs.. haha.. but nice food! =)

    kenwooi.com