My very 1st visit to 'Lucky Dessert' restaurant!!

Posted: 18 November 2010 by Lisa717 in Labels:
11

What's up everyone^^
It's been a while that I did not update my blog~
.
.
Today,
I would like to share with y'all my very
1st experience on the new dessert restaurant in town!!
Photobucket
~Lucky Dessert~
The Original Hong Kong Dessert!!
This is a famous dessert restaurant in Hong Kong 
and now they are expanding their business to Malaysia!!
Even though, this dessert restaurant has run for not more than a month
but it has rapidly attracted lot of customers!!
.

.
Without any delay,
let me present to you the desserts that I ordered^^
.

.

.
 Photobucket
~Banana Krisp~
[RM 14]
This is the best of the best dessert that I've ever tasted!!
It's super crispy and make me wanna ask for more n more!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Mango Roll~
[RM 12]
The texture is so smooth which dwells perfectly with mangoes!!
Yummy-licious^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Trinity Mango Delight~
[RM 11]
This is one of the must order desserts~
However, in my opinion.. it taste so-so only~
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Nutty Ginger Lucky Ball~
[RM 7]
At 1st, I thought this is a simple glutinous balls..
.
.
Photobucket
Surprisingly,
I fell in love with it after I put it inside my mouth!!
It's chewy + smooth enough^^
.

.

.

Photobucket
~Italian Herb Jell-O~
[RM 11]
Hmm.. I'm sure you don't find any specialty by looking at this pic right??
.
.
Photobucket
Well,
What you say about this??
Please stop laughing at my silly look!!
Do you realise that the "Jell-O" is super duper long??
That's why it's called "Italian Herb Jell-O" cz it's just alike the "Italian Spaghetti"!!
.

.

.
That's all that I wanna share on the yummy-licious desserts!!
I did not go there alone but with my beloved Uni's mates & besties!!
Photobucket
I'm so glad that we could hang out and have so much fun!!
Hope that we can hang out more often in the future^^
.

.

.
Frankly,
the price is kinda high if you compare  with other dessert houses that you can find in town~~ But, there are some desserts which are worth to try!!  If you don't mind to spend much money on desserts, this is a place that you should not miss out^^
.
.
Address:
C-11-G, Sunway Giza 2, Jalan PJU 5/14,
Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
.
.
Website:
www.luckydessert.com
.
.
Facebook:
發記甜品 Lucky Dessert
.
.
Contact:
03-6148 3798

11 comments:

  1. cazzycazz says:

    Im not a desert person at all, but after seeing the beautiful pictures & your description of the food, I SO WANNA GO NOW :P Quite expensive hor? But the presentation is 5-star ^_^

    Thanks for sharing and shall see whether can hop over for a try this weekend :P Hugz

  1. Casendra says:

    ah so its at sunway giza! hahaha.. man you've made a good reference. like u said a bit pricy but i think once in a blue moon ok woh.

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear cazzy: thanks my dear sis for visiting my blog again~~ love to see your comments to me!! yeap yeap...it's pricy but some of the menu like 'Banana Krisp', 'Mango Rolls' are really worth to try!!

    dear casendra: i m not as good as u thought lar.. hehehe.. it's just purely my own opinions~~ yes, it's good to have it once in a blue moon.. if go every week sure very 'gao lat'.. :P

  1. ok..i am sure i going there

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear nikel: yes yes~~ good to hear that!! :)

  1. xu.xu.moi says:

    i'll try the banana next time! :d

  1. yinnkoon says:

    Those things very sweet. Maybe I am not the dessert loving person. :(

    Like the 2nd last picture. At least I can see what it looks in real. Kinda cute. :)

  1. Ken says:

    OMG!!!
    The deserts look so captivating!

    Would love to try the mango roll. >.<

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks For blog with beneficial informations.

  1. hey hey hey, hw r u ?

    u really got the sweet tooth^^
    but a bit pricey leh~~

  1. Taufulou says:

    one of a great desert shop eh~