Seducing Western Cuisines @ DeCanter, Sec 17~

Posted: 18 November 2009 by Lisa717 in Labels: ,
11

Yayyyyyyy~~
It's makan-makan post!!!
It's been ages that I have not posted about FOOD!!!
.
.
Do you guys miss the food entries that I posted before?? *grin*
.
.
Well,
today I'm gonna share with you guys the nice nice food
that I had during last Halloween night on October^^
.
.
Again, the nice nice restaurant that I'd celebrated my Halloween @
~DeCanter, Sec 17~
.
.
I've posted an entry on the nice nice food at this restaurant before~
You may click [HERE] to view for more details ya^^

.
.
Okay..without any delay~
Let's check out the nice nice food that me n my xxxx have on that day!!!
(I'm not going to reveal who was I eating with on that day..hehe..
stay tune for upcoming post to get to know who is that mystery person)

.
.
DeCanter, Sec 17 was organising
a Beer & Dine night on the last
Halloween day (311009)
~

.
.
That's mean we have appetizer, main course & dessert
which served with different beers on each session^^
.

.
Let's check out the food that we makan on that nite!!!
.

.

.

.

.
1stly, the appetizer!!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
It's called the
~Kataifi Seafood Friccasse~

.

.

.
Photobucket
Ain't it looks superb GOOD???
As you can see, there are lil lil mushrooms, scallops & prawns too!!
Rating: 4/5
.

.

.
2ndly,
the main course^^
(On that day, there are 3 main courses to choose)
.

.

.
Photobucket
Here comes one of the main courses,
~Chicken Cordon Bleu~
.

.

.
Photobucket
awwww~~
yummy yummy!!!!
I've ordered this & I love the aroma of the gravy very much!!
Rating: 4/5
.

.

.
Next,
another main course of the day^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
My xxxx ordered this,
~Fried, Batter-Coat Fillet of Fish~
.

.

.
Photobucket
Well, I don't prefer to take fish in west Msia due the weird odour in the fish..
Anyway, i have tried a lil slice of it..Taste OK~
Rating: 3/5
.

.

.
Lastly,
let's hold your breathe for the Dessert!!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Homemade Guinness Ice Cream~
.

.

.
Photobucket
*drooling*
Ain't it look seducing???
Nice decor & importantly it really made with the Guinness Stout Beer!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
Though it sounds weird why does such flavour of Ice Cream existed,
anyhow surprisingly, it doesn't taste awful at all..
You guys should try it!!
Rating: 3.5/5
.

.

.
Last but not least,
a sneak preview pic of me & my xxxx^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
Ha...why am I sounded so mystery??
From the pic, both of us are gurl lar..
No worry, I was not going out with any guy la..
.
.
Alright,
stay tune for my upcoming entry with my xxxx!!
.

.
Tata everyone and hope you guys enjoy the pic^^

11 comments:

  1. jfook says:

    I'm simply tempted by the ice cream. I love desserts..LOL

  1. Lisa717 says:

    hahahaha~~~ yeap..the ice cream is superb nice with amazing decor!!!

  1. Henry Lee says:

    waaa.. so nice... expensive? :)

  1. Lisa717 says:

    hehehehe~~~ the price is kinda reasonable where RM75 nett per head with appetizer, main course, dessert and free flow beers!!!

  1. xu.xu.moi says:

    ooo~ gonna go there for the dessert! :P

  1. Lisa717 says:

    hahahhaha~~ come come to PJ..i bring u there!!!

  1. sasa says:

    woah! nice food pics! make me so hungry now. :D

  1. renaye says:

    i have heard of that restaurant before!!!

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear sasa: kakakkak~~~ u love food too right, i m sure you dun wan to miss the food there!! come come to PJ..we go makan together!!! :P

    dear renaye: yeap..yeap..this restaurant kinda famous too!!! you shud try it!!

  1. Arief Arf says:

    wow, all the food looks so delicious!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great post.

    my blog post :: Tours Vietnam