DECANTER: A worth-to-eat place for western food lovers!!

Posted: 19 April 2009 by Lisa717 in Labels:
12

Crappy Wrappy:
Hello guys~ How's ya weekends?? For me, I had a pretty fine weekends whereby I went out with my friends and relatives to some places that I haven't gone b4. I would like to thanks God that I do not need to work during weekends as I could take more rest and relax my soul+mind. The important thing that I can go to church on Sunday. I'm sure lotsa Christians not wish to work on Sunday, but sometimes due to working schedule, it's hardly to go to church on Sunday. Anyway, do thanks and praise God for what He has done to us everyday no matter it's good or bad.

.................................................................................



As I promised in my previous post,
I wanna introduce to y'all a very good place
to have western cuisines!!

.

.
Yeap yeap yeap^^
Let's put our hands together for
DeCanter Restaurant
which located at Sec.17/56, PJ, Selangor.

.

.
This is a place that I love to have my western cuisine!!
Though it's not highly classical decorated
but the food is superb tasty!!

.

.
I tasted their western cuisines for 3 times and
thanks God that the food never let me down^^
.

.
They do not only provide western cuisines
but they do have Chinese cuisines as well~
.

.
Without any delay,
Let's check it out yourself below!!
.

.

.

.

.
This is how it looks like in the restaurant.
They do have several tables outside
which the so-called smoking area.
.

.

.
I love to look at these cutie paints
everytime I have my meal at DeCanter^^
.

.

.
I took this pic from my table~
Obviously, the theme color for this restaurant is Orange!!
I used to love Orange color b4~ *wink*
.

.

.
Random shot on my dining table~
.

.

.
Another random shot on the flower placed on every dining table~
.

.

.
Alright ppl,
I'm sure y'all can't wait for the western cuisines isn' it??
No worry, let's scroll down and so sorry
to make y'all hungry^^
.

.

.

.

.
The Cheese Chicken Chop~
On top of the chic.chop,
there're Turkey ham+Mozzarella Cheese!!
Besides, there're vegies aroud and Saute Potato^^
Rate: 4/5
.

.

.
The Mix Grilled Platter~
There're chic.chop, lamb cutlet, beef sausage,
chic.sausage, egg, turkey ham+vegies!!!
Whoa..it's a lot man and damn full
after u finish the whole thing!!
.

.

.
The Wild Mushroom soup~
I'm just Lovin' it so much!!
You wont get this in the menu as it's
only applicable in the Soup of the day^^
Rate: 5/5
.

.

.
The Garlic Bread~
It comes with the Mushroom Soup.
Rate: 3/5
.

.

.
The T Bone~
At 1st, I wonder what's it?
After explanation frm the waiter,
it's kinda like the grilled beef chop^^
It's only applicable in the special menu
whereby you can check it out on the blackboard.
Let view more pics on this cuisine below..
.

.

.
The vegies with Mashed Potato~
It's a homemade Mashed Potato!!
Taste not bad..^.^
.

.

.
The Grilled Cherry Tomatoes~
Muaks...I love it^^
.

.

.
What's this??
After finished the whole T Bone meal,
I just realised what T Bone stands for...
It's the shape of the Beef's bone^^
.
.
As I mentioned earlier, it's a special menu
as it's not served on everyday~
If you're lucky enough,
you can have it if it serves on
the day you go to this restaurant.
Rate: 4.5/5
.

.

.
Thanks to my special friend who recommended me
to have my ever delicious western cuisines in this restaurant~
.

.

.
Please [CLICK] to get the
location's map of DECANTER Sec 17 Restaurat
.

.

.
That's all for today^^
So sorry once again to make y'all hungry eh..
.

.
Do grab your car key and head to DeCanter Sec.17, PJ
and taste the delicious the western cuisines over there!!
.

.
Nice food is not worth to wait too long to try~~
Oh ya, their operation time is Mon-Sat, 12pm-12am!!
Remember: The last call order is 10pm!!
.

.
Take care everyone & Adios!!!
Muakssssssssssss^^

12 comments:

  1. leo7_lion says:

    Certainly very expensive.

  1. De Canter's Restaurant looks nice! When going to spend me eat?

  1. Cazzy says:

    Hey Sis sorry for my late reply! Hehehe, been MIA again (usual act) and finally hv a little time to blog a little recently!

    Oh yes i love this place and i blogged about it too quite awhile ago.

    http://cazzycazz.blogspot.com/2008/06/decanter-pj-date-with-dav.html


    leo7, to your surprise, the food is very affordable wt generous portion!

    Glad you enjoyed your meal and chat-n-chew again soon! Hugz

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Leo7,

    Not that expensive as you thought la~ For non special meal, it costs not more than RM20 leh..better try it out b4 it's too late..as nice food is not meant to wait too long to eat neh~~


    Dear Crazy,
    wakakakkaa..u spend me makan la..u r guys eh..sure spend gal makan lo~~


    Dear sis Cazzy~
    Sis, i miss you so much~ thanks so much to leave ur long lost footprint here!! yeap..u r always MIA..kekekeke..i hav used to it..no worry~

    just saw ur post on DECANTER restaurant~ since u went there last year, the taste of the food is not the same with last year adi as they have changed their chef..so, if u gt the chance..do visit this restaurant again ya^^ I bet you will love the food more n more!!

  1. Cazzy says:

    Oh thanks for the update & i have no idea that the chef has been changed! Then die die also must go again lo! Hehehehehe

  1. renaye says:

    hmm.. where's the address?

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Cazzy,

    yeap yeap~~ u gotta go!! Do share with us after u tried the food frm new chef ya~ *wink* wakakkaka..


    Dear Renaye,

    Please visit the following link for the location's map~
    http://www.decanter.com.my/html/decanter%20pj.jpg

    hoping you will love the food there~~

  1. Michael says:

    hey sister. From your post, I think you can be a food blogger. Why not give a try?>

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Renaye~

    U're most welcome my dear~


    Dear Bro Mike,
    yeap..i do think of to write more about food but I dun hav much time to go makan makan eh..hehehhe..bt i will try my best to blog more on food!!

  1. vivien says:

    may i know where is this place near to ?

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear vivien:
    it's located at Section 17 o...dunno how to say near where leh..
    the address and contact are as follows:

    Add:
    5, Jalan 17/56, Section 17 ,
    46400 Petaling Jaya
    Selangor , MY

    Tel:
    603- 7968 1300