Let's makan @ Fun Taipei TeaCafe, SS2 eh~~

Posted: 04 July 2009 by Lisa717 in Labels: ,
15


Hey Hey Yoh Yoh^^
How are you guys??
Today is Sunny Saturday,
are you guys going anywhere??
.
.
Well,
I plan to stay at home whole day
but my dada asked me to chill out at Hailam Kopitiam
& it so happen that I'm blogging at Hailam Kopitiam now^^
.
.
Anyway,
I got sth wanna share with you guys today~
Let's have a look at the pic below:
~Fun Taipei TeaCafe~
What do you guys think of this?
A backdrop? Poster? Flyer?
.

.
Can you figure it out??
Let's check out the ans below!!
.

.

.

.

.
Tadaaaa..
It's a MENU lar...kekekkekeke..
I'm sure many of you have figured it out wrongly isn't it?
.

.
Yeap yeap yeap~
It's FOOD posting again^^
.

.
Fun Taipei TeaCafe is located @ SS2 which opposite McD~
I like their chinese name 趣台北
which indirectly means Go Taipei~
.
.
Anyhow, the exact meaning is Fun Taipei
as "趣" means Fun^^
.
.
If not mistaken,
this restaurant has run their biz in SS2
for about 2-3 months^^
.
.
It's kinda a New restaurant in SS2 but it attracts
lotsa ppl to makan/dine there!!
.

.
I love the backdrop which pasted on the wall~
It made me feel like makan/dine in Taiwan ler^^
.

.

.
They got Free WiFi for customers to on9 at there too^^
.

.

.
Chocolate Bubble Tea^^
The "tall" glass impressed me ler..
Rating: 3/5
.

.

.
I've ordered this~
Minced Meat Rice set 卤肉饭套餐
which costs only RM9.95!!
It comes with Minced Rice, Toufu, Vege, Eggs & Soup^^
Rating: 3.5/5
.

.

.
My dada ordered this~
3 Cups Soup Chicken Rice Set 三杯鸡饭套餐
which costs RM13.50^^
It comes Chickens, Minced Rice, Potatoes, Vege & Soup.
The 3 Cups Soup Chicken is yummy yummy^^
Rating: 4.5/5
.

.

.
Last pic of the day,
can you figure where am I on the pic?? lol
Kakaka..I knw it's lame to ask this question
cz it's too obvious where am I ler~
.
.
Actually, I wanna show you guys that
lotsa ppl are makan-Ing/dining there lol!!
.

.
Seriously, their biz really GOOD lar~
everyday I pass their restaurant sure full of ppl 1^^
If you are Taiwan-Food-Lovers,
Do check out Fun Taipei TeaCafe at SS2 now!!
.

.
Fun Taipei Teacafe SS2
趣台北咖啡茶館
No.9, Jalan SS2/64,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel / Fax : +603 7877 2555
.

.
Alright,
that's all for today~
Wishing you guys have a great weekends^^
Miss + Love you all always!!

15 comments:

  1. Chew says:

    Saw that cafe before and see lots of ppl there but dint try it though, now see it on your blog feel like trying it too.

  1. Ken says:

    So cheap the minced meat rice set. OMG!! Wish to try the egg (Lu dan).

    Have a great weekend!

  1. Kuntong says:

    Luckly i jz taken my dinner! hahaha

  1. Xiaopei says:

    You! I hate you!
    Because you made me hungry. T__T

    LOL!

  1. xu.xu.moi says:

    wuwuwuwu~~~
    i shouldn't check yr blog at this time... u made me wanna have supper... T___T

  1. Anonymous says:

    nice place!
    you edited the pics?
    looks very high class ar.. haha.. =D

  1. Unknown says:

    wow all nice food! hehe

  1. a@ron says:

    You can try Snowflake @ SS15 too. Taiwanese dessert. Nais!

  1. Adelina says:

    Always pass by the restaurant but don't know if it's nice.

    Now after reading your review feel like trying the food there ^^

  1. Hi Hi.....Wow! Nice food review~ Will drop by next time....and quoted "strogly recommended by Lisa"

  1. JY Shops says:

    the price seems reasonable.. food looks good too..

    must go try some day!!

  1. Unknown says:

    Hye Lisa!!

    So sedap !!

    Hehehehe..

    A'way, u're so cute and i luv to read ur blog!

  1. maro^gal says:

    i tried this a few times already.... the food not bad !! hahhaaa

  1. Ewin Ee says:

    im gonna try it soooon!
    waaa looks nice

  1. Tammie says:

    omigosh! those dogs r so cute!!

    awh.. hope u get well soon. everyone seems to be sick these days. I'll pray 4 u :D