Killiney Kopitiam at Jaya 1^^

Posted: 24 July 2008 by Lisa717 in Labels: , ,
10

Today, wanna give you guys a brief experience of my own on a restaurant that I went before with my course mates which is at Jaya1.

This restaurant named Killiney Kopitiam..Have you guys heard it b4??

To get to know more of the History of Killiney, kindly click Killiney Kopitiam.

Okay, let's look at the pics that I took on that day^^

.
.
.
There's a "big poster" which is pasted on the wall^^
Once you look at it, you will surely want to taste
the rich aroma of Coffee/Tea &
the tantalizing fragrance of the toast bread..
(sounds good rite??)
.
.
.
Here's a another "big poster" which illustrated the "Old Killiney" way back to many many years ago. You will surely recall your joyous past when you look at it as it shows the past scene of Killiney Kopitiam since 1919^^
.
.
.
The peaceful environment of Killiney Kopitiam^^
.
.
.
Hmm..here comes the food that we've ordered.
"Fried Rice"
-RM5.80
ordered by Joanne.
(According to Joanne, it tasted good & she will visit Killiney again)
.
.
.
"Breakfast Set"
This was what I've ordered!!
Price veli reasonable-RM5.80
It consists of 2 boiled eggs, french toast & Tea.
(Guess what, I went there at afternoon bt I still ordered this..
Haha..cz I just love the boiled eggs & toast..Tat's y ler...)
.
.
.
Our pretty Joanne at Killiney Kopitiam^^
I still remember that day is Saturday,
we planned to do revision for our mid term at Uni
but ended up with "cui cui sui"/chit-chatting~ haha..
.
.
.TEA is always my "cup of tea"!!
I prefer tea to coffee cz I'm afraid of addicted to coffee~
(sounds ridiculous, don't ya think so??)
But then I have coffee when in need..
.
.
.
If you guys interested to visit Killiney~
Kindly click the below to get to know which location that Killiney at.
Location
.
.
.
Wish ya all Good Day^^


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    my pretty face not beautiful tat day ler...

    wait Lsa pay for mi to eat at there for 2nd visit o...

    Really quite delicious la...de fried rce ^-*

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wau, it sound great~! Em...I wan go and try also!!!haha

  1. Anonymous says:

    wei.. the food look like very nice le.. u got use photoshop do it bo?? hehe.. jk..

    but i hope i can go there le...mayb find one day.. coz joey got say wanna go.. mayb v can go together ya...

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to Joanne]:
    hahaha..hu said my leng lui joanne thn i will punch the person!!!

    aiya..wat me pay for u..u r the 1 shud pay for me la..isssssshhh..u orang kaya ma shud spend me geh..hehe..

    fried rice ar?? okok..i will try it nez time!!

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to JOey]:
    hehehe...welcome welcome to go n try the food n drink lo..hehehe..dun forget tapau sth for me ya~

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to Ching]:
    hahaha..photoshop?? no no..sure no ler..dun worry too much..if u go there n test the food sure u will know wat taste is the food geh..

    hehehe..sure sure..if i m free when u guys ask me go, for sure i will go with u all geh..ask Joanne oso lo..she oso wanna go..haha..if not..ask all ppl go together!! hahaha..

  1. Anonymous says:

    wah!!!!!so nice whn i c de coffe n de food,my dear whn u wan bring me go thr wit u enjoy de coffe taste



    ^^jack^^

  1. Lisa717 says:

    sure sure..we go 1 day ya!! no probs...haha..wait for u to spend me oOoo..

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Hi Lisa. Is Killiney nice? Me and my friends hv intended to go there!

  1. Lisa717 says:

    arlo Kenneth!! welcome to my blog~ hehe..glad to see u here..Yupe, Killiney is a nice restaurant to hav ur coffee or tea & oso light meal..

    you can go n hav a try^^ Adios..