Special Sabah Pork Noodle @ SS2~ (Non-Halal)

Posted: 12 June 2010 by Lisa717 in Labels: , ,
17

Hey peeps~
Aren't you guys still craving for more
of the food that I posted previously??
.

.
Let me begin with a short recap ya^^
There's a stall in a food court that
I will visit at least once a week!!
Seriously, I will miss the food so much
if I didn't eat it at least once a week!!
.

.
Okay Okay..
I know some of you can't wait to get to know what food is it right??
No worry, it's time to check it out below!!
.

.

.

.


.
Photobucket
~Special Sabah Pork Noodle~
Frankly, the lady boss of this stall
is originally from Tawau, Sabah!!
 (We are from the same state!!)
.

.
Why does it so "Special"??
.

.

.
Photobucket
The main attraction is the "Pork"
which included the slice meats and other intestines!!
You may only order the slice meats 
if you do not prefer the intestines~
.

.

.
Photobucket
The luscious texture of the soup
with the tender pork meat are just taste so good 
& caused you wanna ask for more!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
The soup serves with "meehoon"^^
Aww..the mixture of soy sauce
and the crispy "pork oils" are great!!
.

.

.
Photobucket
There are other preferences besides "meehoon"
such as noodle+"hor fun" as shown in the pic^^
Or you can order "lou she fun"/ only noodle/ only "hor fun"^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
This is how they serve you when you order "kon lou"!!
This is the best menu in that stall!!
Rating: 4.5/5
.
.
The price is very reasonable and it comes in 3 categories:
Small:          RM4.20
Medium:      RM4.50
 Large:         RM5.00
The difference of the prices are based on the
portion of noodle but not the pork in the soup~
.

.
This stall is located in Hock Seng 2 Restaurant.
( Opposite the Old Taste Kopitiam and Prince Cafe, 
Behind Sun Hing Loong Restaurant.)
.

.
That's all for today!!
Heads to SS2 now and look for 
this stall in Hock Seng 2 Restaurant!!
I'm sure you gonna love it!!









17 comments:

  1. Bruce828 says:

    I always love cheap and delicious food :D

  1. i love fried pork lard! i know a few eating places in malacca that uses them generously. there's this popiah stall fella tat put so much till his popiahs are crunchy :D

  1. FiSh says:

    wow. . the price is so affordable ;D should try some dae

  1. thanks for sharing~~~
    another food hunt in my foodie lists^^

  1. Anonymous says:

    lc ..... so nice ooooo!!!!! lisa bring me to eat next time.... if not i will kill u

  1. Henry Lee says:

    hmmm... will try this someday and i do believe this one will never beat the one i had in kk :)

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Bruce: That's good, you shud try it!!

    Dear Kok: I think I know the popiah stall that u mentioned. My cousin who lived in Melacca previously did bring me to buy it for once..till now, i still miss it so much!! Hope to eat it again!!

    Dear Fish: yes yes yes, this is what u shudn't miss!!!

    Dear Xijion: hehehe..good to hear that!! If u r coming to SS2, let me know..we makan together!!

    Dear LC: for sure i will bring u makan at this stall lo~~ hehe..

    Dear Henry: kakaka..I not sure about the 1 in KK. Well, this 1 really good..hope u can join me to taste it in the coming day~~

  1. Ken says:

    Looks good. Crispy pork lard is my favourite!!!!

    I see that the noodle is like 'soak' in the water a bit longer, hence it's 'soft'.

    But maybe Henry is right. KK offers real good 'Sang Yuk' Mee.

  1. TOLANIC says:

    Muslim cannot click this topic? =)

  1. Waahaha.. u re making me hungry just reading ur post!! darn! Tummy growling!!

  1. wah...nice food recommendation...looks delicios...must give a try

  1. cazzycazz says:

    coming from you must be really good! I mean you know the taste better than anyone else :) I wanna try!!! Hugz

  1. hahaha...u laugh at my sifu in photo...kekeke...later he kill me...he is big size...but i like that picture a lot...very funny ler...

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Tolanic: hahaha..u know i know why la...adui~~ stil wanna ask pulak?? :P

    Dear Goingkookies: if ya hungry then dun forget to check it this stall in SS2^^

    Dear Via: Yeap~ u shud a try on it!!

    Dear cazzycazz: adui..i m not that good ler..it's just my personal point of view..n yes, u gotta check it out too!!

    Dear Via: muahahha..he is your sifu?? what kind of sifu eh?? haha..juz kidding ya^^ yeapp..his look damn funny 1! Good pic, bro^^

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. how can i 4got about the comment contest huhu

  1. Unknown says:

    ss2 shang nyuk men has been moved to Taman megah good luck restoran behind fatty crab restoran. Tel:0162776798