D'rich - King of Good Food @ SS2

Posted: 25 October 2010 by Lisa717 in Labels: , ,
19

Any SS2-ians here??
If yes, do you know there's a new cafe
which located just next to the SS2 Sea Park's Police Station??
To be exact, it's also situated behind the SS2's BP Petrol Staion~~
.
.
Here I'm to give y'all a brief review of this newly-opened cafe^^
I was accidentally got to know of it when I passed by the BP Petrol Station.
So, I quickly 'ajak' my dada on the next day to be "white rat" to have a try in it~~
.

.

.
Photobucket
Ahaaaaa..
This is it!!!
Personally, I *heart* the "Big D" sign board on the roof!!!
F.Y.I, it was opened last month on 16th Sept 2010^^
Supporting M'sia Day *weeee*
.

.

.
Photobucket
1st of all, sorry for the darkness
which caused y'all can't see clearly on the name~
.
.
The name of this newly opened cafe is
~D'Rich - King of Good Food~
Sounds glamour right??
.

.

.
Photobucket
This is the so-called outdoor area with nice decor up there^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
And this is the indoor (non-smoking) area~
I felt it's kinda creepy to go in there cz it's a lil bit dark inside~~
.

.

.
Now, let me present to you what me n my dada have ordered^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Organic Black Sesame Shake~
[RM 7.90]
I've never tried such "shake" before, so I gave it a try~
Well, taste not bad.. It's nice at the 1st 5-6 sips on it
but after that I felt "nah"~
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Soy Milk Cincau with 'Gula Melaka'~
[RM5.50]
My dada ordered this since this is the so-called "secure drink" to him :p
Well, no much comment but it does has high aroma of the 'gula melaka'^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Special Egg in Bread~
[RM 5.80]
I was very excited when I saw this in the menu
(sorry that I didn't capture the pic of it as shown in the menu)
but it turned out to be kinda disappointed cz the bread is so hard like a rock!!
I think it's because of I ate it when it's already cold~
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Mushroom Burchetta~
[RM 3.90]
This is the best of the best among all of the dishes that we ordered^^
It's indulged with high aroma of cheese & mushroom!!
*heart* it very much^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
~Seafood Spaghetti in Pesto~
[RM 16.90]
It look good & the taste of it is good as well
but unfortunately it's super oily & it's a "no-no" for the ladies!!
.
.
My dada can't stand with sth very oily so he helped me
to filter out the oil as much as possible by switching into another plate~
But it's still ended up the same so he decided to give feedback to the supervisor~
.
.
At 1st, the supervisor thought it's a complaining
but in the end he apologised for what has happened~
.
.
Guess what, we got 15% discount when we paid for the bill^^
So, I'm sure what y'all gotta do when you face such situation^^ :)
.

.

.
Photobucket
A very last dish of the day,
~Chicken Curry Rice~
[RM 8.60]
My dada ordered this and he said it's not bad too^^
Well, he always goes for sth "secure" but I always go for sth "special" :P
.

.

.
As a prove for the 15% discount,
I've circled it with red as shown in the pic above^^
.

.

.
Photobucket
Last pic of the day,
"Big TQ" from D'Rich^^
.
.
Overall,
this is a good place to hang out with friends for "yum cha" session^^
My advice to y'all is to order sth which very "secure" just like what my dada has ordered~
If you don't mind or don't even scare
to challenge sth "special" like me, feel free to try it!! :P
.
.
Good day to y'all^^
Have great day ahead and God bless~


19 comments:

  1. Henry Lee says:

    without the discount seems like the food is not value for money :)

  1. Jean says:

    heard lots bad review of this restaurant.. dun really dare to go try..=p

  1. Casendra says:

    hehe... seems you are a kind reviewer... erm... will take your advise... but u also daring eh, sesame shake also dare to order... not bad not bad :P

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear Henry: hmm.. not all food are not value for money.. there are some that I believe is ok~ :)

    Dear Jean: ngek ngek ngek.. wait for my 2nd visit and tell u more k??

    Dear Casendra: haha.. I'm kind reviewer?? hmm.. i do think so.. I wont give harsh comment for the food that i dun like..but it depends on the situation.. if it's super bad.. i wont 'give face' liao~~ teehee.. yes, i m kinda daring 1.. so, dun play play with me ha~~

  1. Casendra says:

    Hahaha... Lisa, point taken point taken point taken... :P

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear casendra: hmmm..have u tried the other cafe in SS2?? Hainan Tea?? wanna try the food together?? hehehe~~

  1. fufu says:

    quite cheap :) and i wanna try the sesame shake!!!

  1. Casendra says:

    Lisa, I tried the Hainan thing at puchong leh. hehe.. can ah, find a day you buzz me lah... hehehe...

    fufu another food testing warrior... hahahaha

  1. wah... quite expensive still..

    went there with bf and his friends.. it was only so so...

    btw.. in reply to ur comment on my cbox.. i m alright.. surviving the heat that seems to appear everyday.. =p

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Dear fufu: u r the 1st 1 who said so.. muahaha.. hmm.. u r seems to b quite daring too^^

    Dear casendra: okok..i will surely buzz u 1^^ but how do i contact u eh?? can i hav ur email??

    yes, agreed with what u said abt fufu^^

    Dear goingkookies: well, i think the price is kinda higher if compare with other well-known cafe in town~~

    hmm.. what heat are you surviving rite now?? what's happened to you??

  1. Casendra says:

    Hey pretty I've enable my email address at my blog liao are u able to see it ah?

  1. Annie says:

    Heard this restaurant b4, yesterday pass by SS2, so decide to have a try....
    I go with 3 friend together...
    We like the environment and food here.
    The waiter introduce white tom yam, petai fried rice and braised mutton rice for us...very nice taste...
    Must try it...

  1. Anonymous says:

    Food was below average. Price way too expensive than the quality of the food.

  1. Kent Bong says:

    not to my liking... seen to many bad reviews about this place.

    Personally not worth trying. My friends also dislike the place. Not value for money.

    One word: stay away

  1. Jannet says:

    Their food sucks! especially the newly opened branch in Sunway Mentari! For a start, it was served cold! gravy was salty! and we waited 15 mins before anyone noted we have yet to order.

  1. Mark says:

    Overpriced...

  1. Samuel Lee says:

    The food is not bad, except it is not as healthy as they claimed. Ya... abit overpriced tho.

    ambiance: 6/10
    food: 5/10
    service: 4/10
    value: 2/10
    revisit: 1/10
    car park: 1/10

  1. Anonymous says:

    naturally like your web-site but you have to take a look
    at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling
    issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I'll definitely come back again.

    Also visit my web site - calorie burn calculator

  1. Anonymous says:

    Food was awful... Been to the Sunway Mentari Branch and I found hair in my food. I voiced my dissatisfaction but no apology!