The Friendly+Cheerful niece that I have ever had~~

Posted: 26 April 2009 by Lisa717 in Labels:
9

Crappy Wrappy:
Arrrr..Hottttt Hotttt..I'm gonna turn out to be a Hot Chic. Ooppss..not those sexy Hot Chic ya~ Today weather is superb Hot lol!! Gosh..hot till I wanna take off my clothes...but this is going to happen If I was a boy (promoting Beyonce's new song ar??). I thought I could rest well today but it turned out to be an annoyed Sunday. Hmm..let's pray tonight we will have a heavy rain pour k? *wink*
......................................................................................


I'm sure most of us love Kids~
Yeap, including me too!!
.

.
Kids are always adorable, cute, innocence & harmless^^
.

.
They never hide their true feeling,
they will always laugh whenever they are happy/satisfy
& they will always cry whenever they are sad/moody/angry~
.

.
I just love to play around with kids
whereby I feel more comfortable & happy with them~
Although some of them are naughty
but they won't stab you from back.

.

.
Alright,
I gotta stop crapping now!!
I wanna share with you the superb cutie pics
of my lil' niece!!

.

.
I took her pics few months back when
I was having my holiday in Sabah~
.

.
Her name is Alysha but we used to call her Alice^^
She is only about 10 mths old babie
who came to this world in the year of 2008!!
.

.
She is the Friendly+Cheerful babie that I have ever met,
she seldom get angry or even cry!!!
You gotta believe it!!
.

.
Let's check out her cutie cutie pics below!!!
.

.

.

.

.
Tadaaaaa...
Let's welcome Alice in this blog!!
Awwww...what an innocence look..
Btw, I have added Alice's thought in the pic~
I believe that's what she wanna express..*grin*
.

.
Gosh..
I just wanna hug her tight tight with this look!!
.

.
Whoa...
she looks wanna have a fight eh!!
Not bad..mayb she is the next Oscar winner!!
.

.
Awwww...
I just love her chubby chubby face
& the big+rounded eyes!!
Kids with chubby face are extremely CUTE lol..
.

.
My oh my..
she is just look a bit naughty
with the way she smiles^^
.
.
Hey hey, she is a superb friendly babie!!
She will always smile no matter who she meets~
Thanks God that I have a superb cutie niece
who cheers me up every time I look at her pic!!
.

.
One last pic of dear bb Alice^^
Hmm...this is the her tired look..
Okay, let's say Gd9 to Alice!!
.

.
That's all for today~
Wishing bb Alice will always stay healthy&happy
as she grows up day by day^^
.

.
I will miss you always my dear bb Alice!!
Hope to see you again when auntie back to Sabah ya~
Muaksssssssss...love you^.^
.

.
Alright,
Happie Weekdays in advance to everyone!
Good day & stay tough to overcome
any obstacle in our life^^

God bless..

9 comments:

  1. Michael says:

    She is so adorable. chiaks, I like kids a lot a lot and a lot.

    Btw sis, it's really hot today. not only today but recently.

  1. Lisa717 says:

    Yeap~
    I realised too it's hot recently..
    Fuyoh..can't stand with this kind of weather. Luckily my office gt air-cond..if not sure die kao kao~~

  1. Anonymous says:

    she looks very cute! haha..

  1. Adry says:

    oh my god!!! Sooo cute!!!!!


    Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com

  1. Lisa717 says:

    dear Kenwooi,
    sure cute la~~ she is more n more n more cuter than u!!! blekkkkk..


    Dear Adry,
    hehehhehe..yeap!! u r rite!!

  1. Unknown says:

    aww cute lil' baby~ haha

  1. haha.. soooooo cute~~~ feel like hugging her

  1. BooNMiNG says:

    the baby is damn cute can?!?!! lol

  1. leo7_lion says:

    she's indeed cute^^ eye very big and shinning e~

    >ahmike: in malaysia, everyday is hot =.= swt... lol