Random pics of me, my friends & celebrity^^

Posted: 09 November 2008 by Lisa717 in
4

It's Sunday Morning~
Wish all of my readers have a great Sunday!!
.
.
.
Today,
I would like to post few pics that I took at
another campaign which held at my campus on last fri~
.
.
.
This is the 3rd campaign followed after
the Soft Skills Campaign & the Breast Cancer Campaign.
The title of this Campaign is
Eng. Language for Comm. Practitioners Campaign.
.
.
.
Well,
I'm not going to post in details of this campaign
instead of sharing random pics of me, my friends & a celebrity!!
.
.
.
This is the campaign backdrop after the launching^^
(b4 launching, the "ENGLISH" button's light was yet to turn on. So, it's obviously that the VIPs were launched the campaign by pressing the button and light will turn on after that.)
.
.
.
Watcha,
It's me at the entrance of the hall^^
(The red stickman beside me is the Mascot of the campaign)
.
.
.
Meowwwww~~
It's the cutie Cat
(not the animal cat la..that's her name)
.
.
.
Yoh yoh~~
Camwhored with bunch of my friends!!!
We took this pic while we were queuing for registration~~
.
.
.
OOppsss...
we were too excited til this pic is quite blur adi..
.
.
.
Wow wow wow~
Hold on...
who is this pretty???
Yupe..I'm sure some of u could figure her out..
She is Xandra Ooi, a M'sian celebrity.
.
.
.
Okay, that's all for today~~
Good day everyone..
^.^

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh sis, you seem to have endless projects going on?? Hehehehe.... So how are you lately?? U take care ok and talk to you soon! Hugz

  1. Lisa717 says:

    yeah~~
    not really endless la my dear ah jie^^ those campaigns are going to finish soon at the end of this month^^hehehe...

    every week, our course have a campaign on different title/topic. It's kinda fun too cz we not oni can gain knowledge on the topic bt we can get goodie bag, prizes from games n lucky draw too..

    alrite, chat with ya soon~~tata..

  1. Unknown says:

    oh wow u met Xandria i see =) haha.. pretty nice gurl right? she's pretty close to me personally. thanks for dropping by lis~

    tk cr =p

  1. Anonymous says:

    u really geng le... i think next time u can save all tis kind pic in to a dvd not cd oh.. haha~

    hope next time i can also do like tat...