A Mystery Letter that Cheers me all day long!!

Posted: 06 November 2008 by Lisa717 in
7

Wahahahahahaha~~
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka~~~~
(*praying to God*..is Lisa getting "siao"/ crazy?)
.
.
.
Oh My Gosh,
I really can't stop laughing when I received a mystery mail!!
A mail with no any company logo...
A mail with no any stamp..
.
.
.
Hmm..
What is the content of the mail??
Isn't it a love letter from a mystery guy??
Isn't it a "Black-Mail"??
.
.
.
From the pic above,
can you guys figure it out what is the content of the mail??
.

.

.

Ehemm...*cough*
Okay, let me announce that the content of the mail
is.....
.

.

.

My 1st cheque from Nuffnang!!
Hoo~~ Hoo~~ Hooray!!!
I can't believe that Nuffnang was
just send the cheque to me on time
since I'm lacking of expenses right now...
.

.

.

Although I did not earn much,
bt there's RM100++ la...
Sorry ya, I can't reveal the exact amount...
Hmm..I'm overwhelmed right now...
$$$$$$$$$..I'm lovin it!!
.

.

.

Anyway,
I wanna encourage to the nuffies out there
to continue support Nuffnang & do update ur blog
more often if you have the time k??
I'm sure you guys can earn more than me
in a short period of time~
.
.
.
Alright,
I gotta stop here~
Let me express my overwhelm for one last time,
Oh Yes, I got the 1st cheque from Nuffnang!!
Hooray~~~~~ I'm superb happie!!!
Tonite sure cannot slp lol~~
hahahahahahhaha....



7 comments:

  1. Ktolaka says:

    really you get cheque from nuffnang? Hum but for how many mounth before it can be 100? i try for 5 days no vallue i get. can teach me how. and all so add me at friendster kaispg@yahoo.com and my blog http://ktolaka.blogspot.com support the blogger world..

  1. congratulations... so coincidence.. i also rec a chq from google today, also amounting to 100 over usd.. hehe.. i will bank in tomorrow..
    ok will give u CAPITAL N. and u give me some CAPITAL G...
    JIA YOU...

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh sis congrats!! I don't even have enough to cash out!! Kekeke.... Happy for you *hugz*

  1. Lisa717 says:

    hahahaha~~
    thanks you guys for the congratz^^


    [reply to Khairul]:
    I will reply u at ur blog ya~~

    [reply to claire]:
    wow~ u received more money thn me ler..some more ur money is in USD!! it's my triple amount la...u really geng lo..can get 100USD!! COngratz to u too ya...hehehe...

    [reply to cazz]:
    thanks ah jie for ur sweet msg..hehe..dun giv up ya my dear sis..i m sure u can cash it out very soon~~

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wow..big business liao o

    CONGRATULATION lol ^-*

  1. fina. says:

    you,congrates. lambat kot kan?
    i nk tnye the same thing as khairul anuar? could u pls tell me how to increase my earnings? still blurla.

    p/s; thnx fr the visit.

  1. Ktolaka says:

    hey can u give ur email to add ur frendster to add u there. or ym