My mum is coming^^

Posted: 19 November 2008 by Lisa717 in
6

Hi everyone~~
I'm so excited that my mum is coming to KL
all the way from Sabah today!!
.
.
.
Yeahhh~~
glad that my mum visit me before she leave to Melaka
since the purpose of coming to west M'sia
is to fetch my new born bb nephew back to Sabah
.
.
.
It's been more than 8 months that I havnt seen my mom
since the last time was on Chinese New Year at last Feb!!
.
.
.
I miss my mummy so so so so much!!
Thanks God for everything..
.
.
.
I'm not going to blog for several days
cz I have to accompany my mum till Saturday~~
.
.
.
So, take care everyone!!
Dear Sis Cazz, do stay chill & strong k..
Missing you guys always..
Tata, I'm going to KL sentral now to meet my mum!!
.
.
.
Adios & Good Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Charlie says:

    Aww, your mom came ALL THE WAY from SABAH? Hopefully she can give you a Sabah hug on behalf of me :) Enjoy your mom n child moment~

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wahhh Ah Mui, THAT'S REALLY NICE!!! GO SHOPPING with mummy and bring her to all nice nice place for makan!!
    I miss my mummy also.... Hey btw, both you and your mum look alike!!!! Hehehehe.... Thanks lil sis for your love & care.... You enjoy and take care ya!! Muaks!

  1. have fun with you bearest mommy..enjoy! :)

  1. *bearest?what's that?
    lol...sorry,typo error.. :D
    what i meant was have fun with your dearest mommy.. :)
    me and my typo error..shheesh.. :D

  1. Anonymous says:

    hi, aunty, nice to meet u.... Im lisa super bad frenz.. hehe~

    good to hear tat ur mum come here. but u no need worry, coz u will also go back soon.. take d baby pic n upload here ya...

    enjoy wit ur mum oh...

  1. Anonymous says:

    wish u & your mum Happy journey at KL & Malacca ooo