I'm back~

Posted: 24 November 2008 by Lisa717 in
1

Finally,
I could blog again!!
I was not really busy with anything
but busy with somebody..hehehe..
.
.
.
The one that I busy with is my dearest mum!!
I was just back from Melaka yesterday night
since I accompanied my mum to there on last Saturday.
.
.
.
Well, my mum is still at Melaka &
she will be back to Sabah with my nephew by this Thursday (27/11),
I almost cry when she sent me to the Melacca Bus station yesterday..
.
.
.
Suddenly,
I felt guilty of what I've done wrong in the past & present.
I know my mum loves me so much &
she hopes that I could excel in my studies.
Hopefully, I will not let my mum down as
I will try my very best in whatever I do.
.
.
.
Stay tune for more upcoming post of
me & my mum & my lil bb newphew~~
.
.
.
Good Day every1 &
have a great weekdays!!




1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    wei.. y din take any pic of that new born baby?? i wanna c le.. sure cute cute de..

    dun cry la... i give u sweet, wan?? wat flavor u wan??wat brand u wan??