Lil' Disneyland at M'sia~

Posted: 26 November 2008 by Lisa717 in
7

Have you guys been to the "Festive Funtasy"
at Niu Ze Xui (Ngao Che Shui) M'sia??
.
.
I may name it a "lil' Disneyland" cz the theme
of this exhibition is Disney cartoon characters~~
.
.
Glad that I could go there with my dearest mum,
my mum was came to visit me at the right time
cz the day we went was 5 days after
this exhibition commenced^^
.
.
The duration of this exhibition is
15/11/08-15/02/09~
.
.
For who hasn't gone yet,
don't hesitate to go!!
I'm sure you wont regret
after you've been there~~
.
.
Let's check out the nice pics that I've taken^^
.

.

.
Me, mum & cousin with the "Disney Cartoon Characters"!!
.
.
.
~Winnie the Pooh & Friends~
.
.
.
Me, mum & cousin again^^
.
.
.
This is so called the "Underwater Funtasy"^^
.
.
.
~Buzz Lightyear + Wall-E~
.
.
.
My favourite Disney Charater!!
~~MCKY-Mickey~~
.
.
.
Another color of Mickey statue~
.
.
.
~The Mickey Trademark statue~
.
.
.
~Marie~
My mum favourite character,
the cast from the movie "Aristocat" (not sure with the spelling).
.
.
.
My mum with me at the "Marie Cat statue~
.
.
.
Me with the Jumbo, Marie & Chip n Dale~
.
.
.
~Chip 'n' Dale~
.
.
.
~Marie~
.
.
.
~Jumbo~
.
.
.
~Tigger~
.
.
.
~The Lion King~
.
.
.
~Bambi~
.
.
.
~Jack~
.
.
.
Fianally,
a last pic of cousin, my mum & me
with the cool lighting Xmas tree!!
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoy viewing at those pics^^
Take Care every1
& Have a nice day~

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh lil sis, you mom looks awfully young!!!

    I also want to go NZX!! So cute, especially meow meow cartoon icon!! lols.....

  1. Oh! Where it located? May I knw when it will be end?

    I want to go also ler~ Hmm... Don't know joanne will go there anot? Those icon really so cute la! Aiya~ I want to grab one back to my house. Hehe!

    U really is a good daughter le! Haha... When i look at myself... shame la! I think U oredi my role model liao... Should treat my mummy go to travel, since she seldom travel. Hehe!

  1. yea... i been thr... near my fren house thr... hehe...

  1. Anonymous says:

    dear Agnes...of coz i will go ler..

    so cute de the cartoon...

    Lisa...u "jahat" ooo...go by yourself...hehehe

    yr mum look younger than u ler...u hav to use more SK II liao...kekeke

  1. Lisa717 says:

    [reply to cazz]:
    hahahah~~
    my dear sis, u really good in make sm1 happie ~~ kakak..i will let my mum knew abt wat u said. i'm sure she will blush till fly to the sky^^ kakaka..

    yaya..do go ler..n must take lotsa pics cz it's a nice place to take pic^^


    [reply to agnes]:
    wah wah wah~~ i gonna be ur role model?? aiks..better dun la..i m a lazy person..u r far more better then me ler..hehehehe...so, u just be who u r..

    the "lil disneyland" exhibition stil got la..it gonna hold til nez year Feb 2009~~

    haha..if got chance, we go together ya^^ hehehe..


    [reply to Lisa]:
    hello~ gal..u gt the same name with me!! what a great pleasure to meet u^^ btw, i knew 2 friends who hav the same name with me..n u r the 3rd person^^

    nice meeting u n welcome to peep my blog~

    well..juz wanna let u know tat u look familiar with 1 of my friend who name Lisa too..haha..at 1st i look at ur pic, i tot u r she~ bt when i look at ur profile..u r frm Perak..then i stop figuring out..

    so, u always go to NZX ar?? sure u gt lotsa fun there~~


    [reply to Joanne]:
    bad bad joanne!! u more bad la..said me bad bad!! n then asked me use SK-II!! u think i m rich ar?? though thr's pirated Sk-II~ bt i wont use lo..hahaha..

    anyway, thx for praising my mum that she looks younger thn me~~ hehehe..i m glad to hear tat too..hehehe^^

  1. Anonymous says:

    u really got go there ah??? i walso feel to go there le... when the ads juz publish, i oledi plan to go, but too bad, no time.

    mayb after exam will go...

  1. Lisa717 says:

    no worry my dear ching jie~
    i m sure u got the time to go 1^^
    just spend some time to go after exam lo..hehehe..i will wait patiently for your pics which u take at there..